Natalis offers a variety of psychological services.
Activities for psychological testing include:
- Neuropsychological screening
- Testing for cognitive functioning which includes mental status, level of intelligence, and examination of learning disabilities
- Personality assessment (measures emotional function, and coping skills)
- Recommendations for intervention/support
The standard test series includes:
- Bender Gestalt Visual Motor Test (Bender)
- Projective Drawings (DAT-DAF)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Adults (WAIS-IV), verbal subtest
- Gray Oral Reading Test (Gray)
- Sentence Completion
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2)
- Millon Personality Inventory (MCMI-III)
At times, more specific tests are used for neuropsychological testing, school performance, or projective personality measures.
The testing sequence typically requires up to two hours of face-to-face time, plus time to review any background material, scoring time, electronic medical records, dictation, follow-up, and coordination of care with other providers.
Please be sure to check with your insurance company for psychological testing coverage.
Get in touch.
1821 University Avenue West, Suite #155 Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104, United States