What is a Behavioral Health Home Agency?
- We are an agency that collaborates with your mental health and primary care providers.
- We offer a new way to help you manage your care.
- We are a place where you can go to receive help in getting your needs met.
- We can also help you access social services, transportation, and other supports.
How can Behavioral Health Home Services help me? We can:
- Help you make an individual plan that includes your mental health and physical health strengths, needs, and goals;
- Help you and your providers work together;
- Help you get the services and supports you need;
- Help you with referrals;
- Help you get services if you are coming home from the hospital or residential service;
- Help give you information about your care.
How is a Behavioral Health Home Agency different from my current case management services?
- It is a new way to provide case management.
- It is a team approach. You work with a case manager, a nurse, a clinical team leader, and a peer support specialist.
- It is integrated. We can help you reach your goals for both mental health recovery and physical health.
- It is a partnership. Your behavioral health home team and your primary care provider work together to better coordinate care.
- It includes client and family supports and education, so you can get information and support when you need it.
What if I don’t like this new service? You can leave the service at any time and go back to your usual case management. You can also try the Behavioral Health Home with a different provider. The choice is yours.
Will it cost me anything to be in this program? No, there is no charge to you for the service.