Behavioral Health Home Services
How Natalis achieves these goals:
Use a multidisciplinary team that shares information and collaborates to deliver a holistic, coordinated plan of care.
Improve psychosocial and physical health outcomes to improve enrollee’s quality of life
Take a person-centered approach, engage and respect individuals and families in their health care, recovery and resiliency.
Respect, assess and use the cultural values, strengths, languages and practices of individuals and families in supporting an individual’s health goals
Who is Eligible for Behavior Health Home Services?
- Individuals actively enrolled in Medical Assistance or a PMAP
- Have a diagnosed or potential serious mental illness or serious and persistent mental illness
- Have a current diagnostic assessment (within 1 year). * If client does not have a DA, Natalis Outcomes can provide diagnostic assessment services.
- Those who are not currently engaged in Targeted Case Management (TCM) of any kind, Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), or health care homes care coordination
- Referral to community social supports
- Transitional Services – Chemical Dependency (CD) support, homelessness support, navigating healthcare system, mental health transitional support
- Health promotion and wellness
- Care Coordination – Psychology and psychiatry services, therapy, CD treatment
- Patient and family support
- Accessing resources – Transportation, supportive employment, and housing